- 2 Eggs
- ¼th onion (finely chopped)
- 1-2 green chilies (finely chopped)
- ¼th tomato (chopped), optional
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- Salt To Taste
- ¼th tsp red chili powder or to taste
- 1 tbsp milk
- Oil to fry
- Beat the eggs and add milk, chopped onions, tomatoes, green chilies, coriander, salt & chili powder.
- Beat the mixture until foamed.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and add the mixture. Cook over low heat till mixture is firm and flip it and fry the other side.
- Serve hot with bread or Paratha.