Bhindi masala is a popular main course dish made with bhindi cooked in spices and served with chapatis.Learn how to make bhindi masala.
- 2 pounds bhindi
- 2 onions (chopped)
- 1 tblsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tblsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp red chilly powder
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 tsp amchur powder
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder
- salt to taste
- Wash and cut bhindi in halves.
- Heat oil in a wok or kadai.Add cumin seeds and let it splutter.
- Add chopped onions and ginger garlic paste.Fry till golden brown.
- Now add cut bhindi with rest off the spices and stir well.
- Cook it on medium flame and keep stirring it ocassionaly so it does not stick at bottom.
- Keep feying till bhindis are cooked.
- Serve bhindi masala hot with chapatis.